Sunday, June 22, 2008
In such a short time, there's suddenly so many important things cropping up. With the fact that I'll be starting my payless, end-of-all-social-life attachment at some hospital for the next 5 i-foresee-will-be-miserable months, testing whatever that needs to be tested. And that's on top of the devastating test results which they've decided to crash on me beforehand. Oh how tragic.
On a lighter, brighter note, the boy and I turn 4 in less than 24hours.
Nope, no fancy, elaborate celebrations, no dandy gifts this time. We're both deadbeat broke, and besides, nothing beats his company and that's what matters most.
I'm happy that we've come this far, but I'm not proud of the number of months or years we've been together. It's just a figure that can be marred by anything.
I'm thankful for the things we've gone through all these while.
Anything can happen anytime, for change is constant.
We'll hold on to what we have and we'll pray for the best.
Okay, I need a hug.
Bye.
Labels: coming soon
X O X O; 1:43 pm